The Satisfaction Tour takes place every Saturday and Sunday.
The Satisfaction Tour starts and ends at Dartford Railway Station where Mick and Keith became reacquainted in October 1961. You will be entertained along the way as we take you to the places associated with their early years. Along the way you will have the opportunity to obtain refreshments.
• Dartford Railway Station
• The hospital where they were born
• Keith’s teenage home
• Holy Trinity Church where Mick was christened and Keith sang in the choir
• Len Goodman’s Dance Studios
• Keith’s childhood home
• Mick’s childhood home
• Wentworth Primary School where Keith & Mick first met
• Dartford Technical College where Keith attended
• Mick’s teenage home
• Dartford Grammar School where Mick attended
Please download our leaflet for more information
PDF size: (0.7 Mb)
Find out what the weather is like at
Tell a friend about the days out leaflet for Satisfaction Tour
Join us on a fascinating and fun-filled coach tour of Dartford - Mick Jagger's and Keith Richard's home town. Discover where Mick and Keith grew up and met before the formation of the Rolling Stones, the world's greatest rock 'n' roll band.